Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This girl...


... is growing like crazy! And I'm sad. I'm sad that I've missed out on so much over the last 4 months due to:
1. not connecting with her as fast as I would have liked to
2. feeling overwhelmed by her evening crankiness when I can hardly put one foot in front of the other...
3. wanting perfection when perfection doesn't exist
4. feeling like I should be a better mom and in some ways, not knowing how to be
5. being busy with another child and not being able to give Larren my full attention

But... I'm excited about the "baby stage" we're at right now... the discovery. The wonder. The babble. The smiles. And I'm trying to enjoy EACH day, EACH hour. And not live in regret for things I've missed out on. Ya can't go back... only forwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment